What is the IBC’s Men’s Conference?
• A weekend conference for men to fellowship and grow with men from other IBC churches.
• Daily seminars with topics such as marriage, family, discipleship, preaching, historical figure.
• Evening worship services with music from convention musicians and sermons.
• Special program after worship time for youth (from 10 years old).
• Plenty of free time to fellowship, ski or relax. Please note, skiing is NOT included in the conference price.
Speaker 2023 : Carl Beech
Carl Beech leads Edge Ministries and the Edge Faith Community and it’s associated network of churches. He is also the president of Christian Vision for Men (CVM) and founded the men’s festival called “The Gathering.”
He speaks to thousands of men and women around the world each year about the life-changing message of Jesus Christ.
- Formerly a banker, church planter, youth worker and senior pastor of a large multi-congregational church.
- On the Councils formerly of the EA and currently of Proclaim Trust, Restored and CreationFest.
- Founder of sober leader and pioneering a new discipleship movement called “New Nazarites”
- Passionate about taking the gospel to the most deprived and broken communities in the UK and overseas
- Author of numerous books and founder of the Codelife movement.
- Podcaster and broadcaster/commentator on faith.
- Married to Karen since 1994 with two adult daughters
- Enjoys sporting challenges and has run the London, Snowdonia and Chesterfield Marathons, cycled from Lands End to John o’Groats, Calais to Nice, the length of Italy and Port Elizabeth to Cape Town! He also loves gardening, music, art, and hanging out with friends and family