Church Staff Openings
The following IBC member churches have staff openings:
Calvary International Church, Sao Paulo, Brazil: Lead Pastor
Position Seeking: Lead Pastor
Calvary International Church is an English speaking Baptist church located in Sao Paulo, Brazil. We are currently looking for a new Lead Pastor. Someone who is fluent in English, knows or is willing to learn Portuguese, and is theologically qualified to be the primary spiritual leader of our church. He will lead the board of Deacons and with it have oversight over the church ministries. As a true shepherd, he should feed the flock with sound exegetical preaching, be vigilant in prayer and lovingly pastor those in his care.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please visit our web site at www.calvary.org.br to download the application form and obtain further information.
Posted: 17 August 2021
International Baptist Church, Cologne, Germany: Administrative Pastor
Position Seeking: Administrative Pastor
The Administrative Pastor is asked to shepherd God’s people, working closely with elders, administrative team and ministry leaders as he assumes the responsibility to administrate and execute the ministries of the church in alignment with the mission and vision of IBC Cologne. Primary areas of responsibility are shepherding, administrative oversight, and organizational development. Position Responsibilities
Click here for the Job Description.
If you feel led to consider this position, please send your resume/cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: 15 July 2021
IBC San Jose, Costa Rica: Resident
Position Seeking: Resident
The International Baptist Church of San Jose, Costa Rica, in partnership with the International Baptist Convention, is offering a one-year residency program. This residency is designed to give a recent college graduate or current seminary student (single or married) an opportunity to gain valuable cross-cultural ministry experience in an English context while living and serving in Central America. The resident would serve on staff at IBC Costa Rica and have responsibility for reaching and discipling the next generation which would include ages 25 and younger.
This residency program provides the opportunity to:
- give oversight under the direction of our pastoral staff of our Young Adult and Youth & Children’s Ministry over the residency year.
- receive a stipend of $24,000 for the year, however, the resident will need to raise additional support; recommendation would be approximately $6,000-$12,000 for one year. This would include travel expenses, housing, food, and other miscellaneous expenses.
- offer possible home stay with church members or own housing as part of potential support.
Ideally, the resident
- will have a call and desire for full-time ministry in an international context.
- is conversational in Spanish but not required.
- can be either single or married (however, if married, the recommendation for additional support would be higher for the couple due to increased living expenses while living abroad in Costa Rica).
For more information and/or to apply to this position please follow the link. Only candidates who have filled out the application and submitted a resume will be considered.
Posted: 22 September 2021