Frequently Asked Questions
Where is the conference?
3775 Lenk, Switzerland
Tel. +41 (0)33 733 28 23
Fax +41 (0)33 733 28 20
email@example.com | www.kuspo.ch
What do I need to bring?
• Valid Passport
• Money (Swiss Francs!)
• Snacks (bring a snack to share to the kitchen in Aula of the school building, no food or drinks are allowed in the rooms at KUSPO)
• Shower sandals/slops/footgear
• Toiletries and towel (bedlinen is provided)
• Note pad and pen
How can we make the best of the time together as a church group?
- Meet as a group 1 or more times prior to the weekend to pray and get to know each other.
- Form small groups of 6-8 men with leaders for the conference small group time.
- After the weekend away at Lenk we would strongly encourage you to use the momentum created to meet regularly as men.
- Invite a member of the IBC Men’s Team to come to your church to speak to your men and let us know if we can help you and your men in any way with recommendations for material, procedure to build purposeful men’s ministry etc.
Where & when do I register on-site?
Parking is available in the front entrance parking lot. There is no parking at the camp buildings.
Where can I buy discounted ski pass?
If you go to the Tourist Center Lenk with your conference name tag, you can purchase a ski pass at our group rate, for example:
- for a 1 day adult pass the cost is CHF 55, instead of the full price CHF 66 at the ski-lift ticket office
- for a 2 day adult pass the cost is CHF 105, instead of the full price CHF 125 at the ski-lift ticket office
The reduction is also available on other tickets (more days, youth, etc). But only at the Tourist Center Lenk!
Where can I rent & store skis?
You can rent or buy skis at the TROXLER store down the street from KUSPO. Be sure to inform the store that you belong to the “IBC Group”. You can also reserve skis etc. online at www.troxler-lenk.ch/en/links but please be sure to mention that you belong to the “IBC Group”. When you collect your skis etc, you should receive a 20% discount when you show your conference name tag. Skis should be stored in the ski room in the basement of the CAMPS.
Ski Lift Tickets must be purchased at the Lenk Tourist Center (Rawil Strasse 6) downtown to get a discount (see question ‘Where can I get discounted ski pass?).
Room Check Out - what do we need to do?
Do I get a refund if I leave early (don't stay on Sunday night)?
No, we are not able to give refunds for leaving early on Sunday.