Saturday – Friday, 4-10 July

Registration now open!

 
The Euroventure Team and the IBC are currently monitoring the Coronavirus concerns and will be making a decision in early April as to whether or not we will go ahead and have camp in July. As many churches and individuals have to make transportation plans long in advance (many of which might not be able to be cancelled), we need to make an early decision.

To register, click here.

To register as a sponsor, click here.